Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Free my mind (Im done…)

Huh, finally im done wif dis music asgmt. Oouww..it isn’t mine actually. Some1 had asked me 2 do dat, not 4 free but wif payment. It’s a little bit tired to complete it and I used a lot of energy to find the info of d topic.hehe..Well, im not really exposed wif music in detail o specifically just in general. But I learned something new. The music history is really great to know. People always talk about Beethoven, Chopin, Berg & etc. There’s nothing in my mind when music lover love Beethoven works badly. Now I knew a few inch of knowledge.hehehe..intresting..

Dis asgmt made me realize something. Music always bring our soul to the highest level that human being cannot reach it..hehe. What im trying to say is, music influence our emotion in many ways. It can heal our soul.. but trust me, don’t try it on ur wound..haha. never listen a sad song when you broke up wif some1..its d last choice u shud do..hahaha. talk about music..i just rembr a song that i used to sing it last tym in English class..it was a few years ago.while im studying in matrix..the title of the song is ‘Let the music heal ur soul’..Am I rite? Shame on me..its embarrassing..fui..haha.ok2..enuf wif dis ‘cerita lama’..uwaa..feel sleepy. I’ll be back..God Bless^^

No comments:

Post a Comment